eLearning - Online Self-Paced Course
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with a suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, the complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
A pass at the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification, which assumes Foundation level knowledge.
PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
To enable participants to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project.
The Practitioner course will cover the material outlined for the Foundation course but in more depth in order to satisfy the achievement of comprehension, application and analysis which apply to the Practitioner level.
For example, to be able to use the themes, create management products and tailor the processes and themes appropriately to the given scenario. To be able to identify, analyse and distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate use of PRINCE2 through the appraisal of completed products and completed project events.
The course is delivered face-to-face over 1 - 2 days with the Practitioner Examination being held on the second day.
The Practitioner Level Qualification involves a 2 hour and 30 minute, open book, objective test examination.
The course fee includes the course delivered by PeopleCert accredited trainers, a PRINCE2 manual, comprehensive course notes, group exercises, practice Foundation, and Practitioner examination papers (as appropriate), examination fees and full catering. There is nothing further to pay.
Who should attend?
- Project managers
- Aspiring project managers
- Other key staff such as Project Board members, Team Managers (Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (Business Change Analysts), Project support staff and operational line staff.
$1049 excluding GST
- Official PRINCE2 manual - Hardcopy (including postage) $165 (ex-GST)
- Official PRINCE2 manual - PDF version $165 (ex-GST)
- Take2 PRINCE2 Practitioner exam re-sit $90 (Ex-GST)
- 1 Hour one on one virtual PRINCE2 review consultation with Codarra accredited trainer. $195 (ex-GST)
- 30 Minute group virtual PRINCE2 study session led by Codarra accredited trainer. $45 (ex-GST)